So, we've been here for about two weeks, and I feel like I've been here forever. In a good way. I really really like it here. I only wish that money would start appearing in my account on the daily. There are tons of places to shop - and eat - which is not good if you're unemployed and/or if you don't want to be fat. I hear they offer yoga and Zumba at the fitness center on base, so I'm thinking about checking that out.
I've made some really good friends here. I hope we'll end up at the same duty station as some of them. Two of my closest friends already know where they are going to be, and I'm basically 100% that we won't go either of those places. Speaking of friends, Stig is doing pretty well. He's a handful, and he makes me a little crazy sometimes with his peeing all over everything and eating his own poop, but his chewing has calmed down some, and he's learning to use the little "litter box" I made for him with some sod on the porch, so that we don't have to run down two flights of stairs everytime he pretends he has to pee. I need to feed him, so I'll just have to remember to blog later about something more interesting than shopping and dog poop.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.