In other news, I am so excited about the recent weather here. It has been lows in the 60's and highs in the 80's and it is worth throwing a parade over. I am pretty excited that I might get a real fall and none of that crap MS tries to pull where it stays 200 degrees until November or December, and then its 4 degrees until February. That's just no way to be. The only problem with the weather being nicer, is now Stig requires longer walks since he doesn't tire as quickly, and then we get back home, and he just takes a couple sips of water and is ready to chase shadows and chew boxes again. I'm not getting much work done lately, but some money is better than none, and I'm glad I have the option of seeing my friends and playing with my dog when I want to. I am also glad Matt doesn't throw tantrums if I don't have all the laundry done or if there are dishes in the sink. Seems like I should have a lot of free time since we have no human children and I have a work at home job but here is a typical days' schedule:
9:00/9:30ish - Wake up. Try to do 30 min of work before Stig wakes up.
9:15ish - Stig is barking. Time to get up and let him out.
9:20-9:21- Stig eats and needs to go out again.
9:30-11:00 -Try to get Stig to play with his toys or watch Animal Planet so I can work for an hour or two.
11:00-1:00- Get dressed/do laundry/clean up after Stig
1:00-4:00- Run errands/try to do housework while Stig takes a nap
4:00-5:30 -Take Stig for a walk/ try to do 30 more minutes of work while Stig is tired from his walk.
5:30- Start dinner and hope Matt's home in time to eat it with me...or get everything out for dinner and wait for a text
6:00/6:30 - Eat dinner/feed Stig
7:30 - 9:30 Wash the nasty clothes Matt just brought home in a trash bag/ wash dishes/ Take Stig out several times/ try to have conversations with Matt.
9:30 - If he hasn't already gone to bed, Matt declares bedtime. Put Stig in his crate for sleepytime, get ready for bed, try to do more work, record my work hours, try to get tired
12:00am - finally get tired, but can't turn my brain off. Get my phone and make to do list and make notes of things to remember/grocery list
1:00- sleep
Stig has fallen asleep waiting for me to finish typing, and it is way past his bedtime.
Boring post. Too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.