Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Don't you bring me down today

Well, my previous post deleted itself so I'll make this one short (in comparison), just give the highlights, and post more in depth junk later.
  
Summary of old post:
  I'm mad/upset that people here tend to want to give a lot of unsolicited advice - including but not limited to bad advice about weight loss.  I'll ask for your advice if I want it.  I know what's "healthy" and what's not. I know the important of exercise.  I will put that information to use when I choose.  Also, I've been without my beloved thyroid medicine for a month, so it wouldn't make a difference if I ate a handful of air and did a triathlon,  I would still not lose a pound.  I know how my body works, thanks.  At home, you were weird if you ate hummus and bean sprouts, but here, you'll struggle to find anyone that will eat anything that was even near a fryer.  Is there some place where people mind their own business and let me learn to like or not like my body based on ME and how I look and feel?    

Next blog topic to be addressed another day:
How to nicely say "I'm an adult, and while I appreciate your suggestions/advice/attempt to make me like you/smothering, I'd prefer to continue to do things the way I do them and you to deal with that politely as I would do for you."  ....

In the near future, I'll update on the happy things that are going on and add pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.