Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

A day in the life of Orion

So, anyone who knows Stig knows that he's a major sleepyhead, and he spends the majority of his day snoozing (usually on some pillows I just washed), and he typically doesn't care about what else is going on.  What's different about Orion is that he is my little bodyguard whose first priority is to be near me.  He does eventually fall asleep, because watching me is pretty boring, but should I even try to tiptoe out of the room, I turn around and he's right behind me.  I know I'm obsessed with this little heart stealer, and no one else cares about how a bulldog goes about his day, but I needed to document it for my own amusement.  If you find amusement in it, too, even better.

                 
9 AM - Taking a snooze while I do my hair.




   
11AM - Watching me put up laundry.
12PM - Sleeping next to my feet while I work.
1PM - I attempt to sneak off for some water.  He's on his feet and ready to accompany me.
8PM - Watching me make dinner, which will result in falling asleep shortly after this.



 And, now a picture of Stig, because I love him.  Even if he doesn't give a crap about watching my daily routine. 
Stig will make a bed out of anything.  Like this patch of grass in our yard that is the only one to ever grow.
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.