Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

That's the Facts of Life

I don't have enough about one subject to write a blog post that wouldn't sound like I had the most extreme ADD ever, so here are some thoughts that I feel it necessary to get out:

1. Amaranth cookies BLOW.  They are disgusting.  I just saved you $4.  You're welcome.
2.  I'm sick of people posting on FB threatening to have their animals put down if someone doesn't take them TODAY.  That's messed up.  You are going to end up on that show Snapped about people who kill their spouses and children because they just want out of their marriage and aren't competent enough to figure out how to properly handle that.
3. Sometimes I think Orion wishes that he could be my human baby.  Sometimes I wish he could, too.

4.  I have found that if I want to have a baby, I need to meet at least one (but preferably as many as possible for the best chances) of the following criteria:
- use drugs
- be an alcoholic/club hopper
- get into an unstable relationship/have one night stand
- have a cold heart that couldn't possibly love a child
- be unable to support or care for myself (the worse off, the more babies I will get according to my research)
- be a teenager
5.  People that can stick to an anything - free diet should be granted sainthood.  But I'd rather the food I'm not allowed than sainthood, sadly.
6.  Sometimes I'm a negative Nancy, and it makes me feel better.  People that try to put a unicorns and sunshine spin on every crappy situation need to get in touch with reality.  Sometimes things suck.  It's normal, and I don't have to find the positive in it, though I probably will when I'm ready.  If I'm never ready, that's ok, too.

That's all for now.  Consider yourself educated.

*Disclaimer - In no way am I saying that anyone that is able to have babies is any of these things, however, it just appears to me that no one in any of these situations listed struggles with conceiving.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the amaranth cookies. Gotta admit, your #4's are pretty common!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.