Oh Farra! I am so sorry girl. I wish I could take away this pain and give you back your baby. So unfucking fair! I just don't get it. I don't know why this would happen.
Been thinking of you a lot lately. I hope you are hanging in there and doing ok considering the horrible circumstances. Please let us know how you're doing whenever you feel like it. HUGS and KISSES Farra, XOXO
All I can say is I get it. I'm with you. I feel your pain today. This post really said a lot. Big giant cyber hug.
ReplyDeleteOh Farra! I am so sorry girl. I wish I could take away this pain and give you back your baby. So unfucking fair! I just don't get it. I don't know why this would happen.
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking of you a lot lately. I hope you are hanging in there and doing ok considering the horrible circumstances. Please let us know how you're doing whenever you feel like it. HUGS and KISSES Farra, XOXO
ReplyDeleteVery very sorry for your loss. You are not alone in how you feel. Prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you Farrah and sending you lots of big giant cyber hugs.
ReplyDelete