Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

If You Want to Keep Following My Blog..

I found a way to make my current blog readable to only the people I allow, but I will need whatever email address you use to sign into blogger.  I will also be starting a new blog to get back to what my blog used to be about - LIFE!  The new blog will have the same name, but it will be found at basketdogblog.blogspot.com.  It has the same title, because I'm attached to it and not creative enough.  Please comment with your email address if you want me to add you as an "allowed reader" and don't have an email address listed on your blog!

3 comments:

  1. I am so honored that you are allowing me to continue to be part of your blog. Thank you. Thank you. I would have missed you way too much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, you are the sweetest :) Thanks for continuing to keep up with me!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.